On the day of the video session both you and the incarcerated individual should join the video session at the appointed time.
Things to remember
Not all services are available for all facilities. To know what services a facility allows go to the Availability and Pricing page and search for the facility you want.
Make sure you have selected the correct inmate/offender for the service you want. On the JPay home page, in the Inmate/Offender list, select the inmate/offender you want.
Make sure you are logged in to use the JPay services.
To join a video session
On the JPay home page, click Video Connect on the navigation menu
- On the Video Sessions page, click Start Video Session Now! in the video session box of the session you want to join
- A banner will appear briefly as the video client starts up.
After which you will see your camera’s video image in a small window.
- When the incarcerated individual joins, a larger video window will appear showing the video feed coming from the device at the facility. Your session will begin when both of you are connected.
- Please Note:
- You may quit the call early by clicking Quit, however, you will be charged for the full 30-minute call.
- Under certain conditions, you may extend the call by clicking Extend Call.