You can make online payments using JPay.com or on the JPay apps for Android and iOS. When you send money in these ways you will be funding an individual’s commissary/spendable account, unless they are located in a facility where other transfer categories are available.
- Not all services are available for all facilities. Click here to check availability
- Make sure you have selected the correct individual for the service you want.
- Make sure you are logged in to use the JPay services
To make online payments
- On the JPay home page, on the Navigation menu, click Send Money.
- On the Send Money page, do one of the following:
- In the Transfer Category list, select a transfer category, then click Continue.
- If no Transfer Category is available click Continue.
- Choose your payment method by selecting a previously saved card from the Select card list, or click Use a new credit/debit card to use a new card (you will be prompted to add billing information for the new card).
- In the Enter Amount field, enter the amount of money you want to send to the individual, then click Continue.
- In the Payment Verification box, make sure the information is correct then click Submit.