If you know you will be sending regular payments to an inmate/offender you may wish to activate recurring payments.
To activate a recurring payment
- On the JPay home page, on the Navigation menu, click Send Money.
On the Send Money menu, click Recurring Payments.
- On the Recurring Payment page, click Set up new and then do one of the following:
- In the Transfer Category list, select a transfer category, then click Continue.
- If no Transfer Category is available click Continue.
- Choose your payment method by selecting a previously saved card from the Select card list, or click Use a new credit/debit card to use a new card (you will be prompted to add billing information for the new card).
- In the Enter Amount field, enter the amount of money you want to send each month.
- In the Recurring Start Date box, select the date you want to start the recurring payments on as well as the recurring interval. Then click Continue.
- n the Payment Verification box, make sure the information is correct then click Submit.
Note: You can see the recurring payments you have made on the Recurring Payment page.