You will need to register your phone number if you are going to fund a prepaid AdvanceConnect calling account.

You can register your phone number by calling (877) 800-5729. A Correctional Billing Service agent will register your number and provide you with your pass code. You will need the pass code to fund an offender’s AdvanceConnect account.

Note: You should remember your pass code as you will use it to fund your AdvanceConnect account.